LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR BORING CLOTHES,
Who doesn't love water sports? Millions of us spend time in the water. We get fit, stay healthy ... and have fun. But why does water wear always need to be do blah? It's usually dark, dull and sober.
We women oh we love to spend time and effort to look great. Now, why should we drop our personal style when hitting the water?
Exactly, no reason what so ever!
A NEW CLASS
WALLIEN is world's first WATER FASHION brand. Function and performance are combined with fashionable designs. WALLIEN is about spending time in the water in style. Our garments are suitable for various watersport occasions such as surfing, kitesurfing, SUPing, sailing and swimming. They are highly flexible for active movement and provide you with ultimate UV protection. All of our pieces were co-designed and tested by water sport enthusiasts.
With the use of innovative materials, sustainable fabrics and bold colourful designs WALLIEN offer items that are both unbelievably comfortable and of unparalleled quality. With the strong styling and feminine fit WALLIEN takes water garments to the next level. All our products are meticulously designed by us at our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We source our fabrics from the best suppliers in Italy and Japan and for production we only use the best ateliers of Europe.
FOR THE FUTURE
FOR THE FUTURE
WALLIEN was founded by siblings Madeleine and Olivier Wallien, who are looking to run their business with family principles: taking care of each other, respect and inclusion. Amongst other things this is expressed by our sustainability measures:
- Our neoprene is made of limestone, making it more durable than the traditional oil based neoprene.
- The neoprene production runs on 100% durable energy.
- Our lycra products consist of 75% recycled materials. (eg PET bottles and fish nets)
- We limit transport pollution by only working with manufacturers close to our distribution warehouse.
- We only work with manufacturers that provide good working conditions for their employees.