LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR BORING CLOTHES,
Who doesn't love water sports? Millions of us spend time in the water. We get fit, stay healthy ... and have fun. But why does water wear always need to be do blah? It's usually dark, dull and sober.
We women oh we love to spend time and effort to look great. Now, why should we drop our personal style when hitting the water?
Exactly, no reason what so ever!
A NEW CLASS
WALLIEN is world's first WATER FASHION brand. Function and performance are combined with fashionable designs. WALLIEN is about spending time in the water in style. By applying this to items from different water sports we form a brand new class - WATER FASHION.
With the use of innovative materials, sustainable fabrics and bold colourful designs WALLIEN offer items that are both unbelievably comfortable and of unparalleled quality. With the strong styling and feminine fit WALLIEN takes water garments to the next level. All our products are meticulously designed by us in our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands and we only use the best ateliers of Europe for our production.
FOR THE FUTURE
FOR THE FUTURE
WALLIEN is a family owned business and proud of it. WALLIEN was founded by siblings Madeleine and Olivier Wallien, who, as parents, are both looking to leave the world better than when they found it.
We continuously strive for the most innovative and sustainable materials and processes, for example:
- Our neoprene for the wetsuits is made of limestone, making them more durable than the traditional oil based neoprene.
- Also, the neoprene production runs on 100% durable energy.
- Our lycra products consist of 75% recycled materials.
- We limit transport pollution by only working with manufacturers close to our distribution warehouse.
- We only work with manufacturers that provide good working conditions for their employees.