Skip to product information
Ocean Hoodie ― Black - WALLIEN
Ocean Hoodie ― Black - WALLIEN
Ocean Hoodie ― Black - WALLIEN
Ocean Hoodie ― Black - WALLIEN
Ocean Hoodie ― Black - WALLIEN
Ocean Hoodie ― Black - WALLIEN
1 of 3

Ocean Hoodie ― Black

Regular price 391 zł
Sale price 391 zł Regular price
Save 0
Sold out
Tax included.

Give back to the ocean with this long-fit hoodie with ocean print in cotton fleece. Designed for comfort after water activity.

Size chart
Shop now. Pay with Klarna. Learn more

Ocean Hoodie ― Black

Ocean Hoodie ― Black - WALLIEN

Ocean Hoodie ― Black

391 zł

WALLIEN x Blue Marine Foundation

GIVE BACK TO THE OCEAN

Sadly, only 3% of the ocean is protected, meaning the vast majority of it is treated just as a resource for the taking. Help support the powerful of Blue Marine to heal our oceans. By purchasing one of these jumpers, you are contributing towards the restoration and preservation of the oceans, which they so desperately need.

OUR SANCTUARY

The ocean is more than just a body of water; she is a source of exploration, adrenaline, and inspiration.

OVERFISHING KILLS

Industrial-scale overfishing strips the oceans of their harmony and balance. Removing essential food sources leads to the loss of other key species, while unsustainable methods bleed the oceans dry.

WORLD’S LARGEST CARBON STOREHOUSE

The complex web of marine life enables the ocean to absorb around a 1/3rd of the world’s carbon dioxide and produce over 50% of the earth’s oxygen.

IT NEEDS PROTECTION

The ocean covers 70 % of the world’s surface, but currently only 2.7 % of its highly protected. Creating a global network of Marine protected areas would safeguard ocean health and biodiversity, and combat climate change.

SUPPORTING BLUE MARINE

Blue Marine’s mission is to see at least 30 per cent of the world’s ocean under effective protection by 2030 and the other 70 per cent managed in a responsible way. With your purchase you are financially supporting their critical mission.