ONE PIECE SWIMSUIT LONGSLEEVE - Multi Color Stripe
This longsleeve one-piece swimsuit ensures a secure fit even in the most challenging conditions and offers more warmth and protection than a regular swimsuit. Featuring an Italian outside fabric with UPF 50+ and an inside front lining that is soft to the skin and breathable. The versatility of this suit makes it perfect for long days spent in the water. Showcasing the limited edition Multi-Color Stripes colour accented with a soft pink zipper and logo.
Surfing / Kiteboarding / Windsurfing / Standup paddling / Open water swimming / Scuba diving / Free diving / Snorkeling
STILL NOT SURE?
Check out our Women's Wetsuit Guide here.
- Free Shipping to select countries
- Comfortably try out your item at home
- Return or exchange it for any reason within 30 days of receipt
- Free Return label from us
- Risk free - 100% of your original payment will be refunded
- Free shipping applies to orders over €50/$50/£50 to UK, US, FR, DE, SP, PT, IE, NL, BE
- Paid shipping available for other EU countries + the USA
- Free return shipping excludes items on sale and orders outside EU / UK / US
Please use the "Get Help" button for the optimal size recommendation based on your body type.
Only use the size chart below for reference:
How to measure
Italian fabric made from recycled ocean and industrial plastics. Super flexible with incredible hand feel.
Great breathability, ultrachlorine resistant and excellent sun protection (UPF 50+)
SUPERIOR DURABILITY AND COMFORT
DESIGNED FOR MANY YEARS OF WATER FUN
Our suits are co-designed and used by water sport pros for functionality in all conditions. High quality components and materials guarantee water fun for years to come.
- Italian recycled fabrics
- Super stretch, feather-soft, breathable
- Lined to avoid see through
- Corrosion resistant YKK zipper
- Excellent sun protection (UPF50+)
- Chlorine and sun screen resistant
MADE FROM FISHING NETS
ITALIAN RECYCLED FABRICS
We use sustainable techno-fabric, made in Italy of a ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that turns waste problems into water sports products.
- Made from fishing nets and pre-costumer waste
- Unique mix of muscular compression and comfort
- Twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan creams
- Exceptional range of movement
IT'S IN EVERYTHING WE DO
WE ARE DRIVEN BY A SINCERE RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
We want to ensure that ocean life is conserved. It’s the lifeblood that generates half the oxygen on our precious, beautiful planet. So every day we strive to have the lowest environmental impact. Amongst other things, we do this by:
- Applying long lasting materials
- Designing evergreen products
- Corn-based bio-degradable bags
- Recycled shipment boxes
- Carbon neutral deliveries
- Funding ocean conservation