Bikini Bottom Triangle - Light Breeze
This is your perfect eco friendly California-style triangle bottom that you can make wider or more narrow, just as you like. You can wear it high or low on the hips. The recycled fabric feels very soft, offers excellent sun protection and holds its shape and color for a long time. Simple and stylish, this Light Breeze bikini will be your fast favorite.
Mix and match with our matching bikini top or any other WALLIEN bikini top.
- Use the "What's My Size" button for the most accurate size recommendation based on your body measurements.
- Alternatively you can use the size chart in the next tab below.
- Want to know what item fits your body type the best? Check out our Fit Guide.
- Our model is 1.80 m and is wearing size S.
- This product fits true to size.
- If you want more coverage, go one size up.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to measure
- Material: 84% recycled polyester, 16% elastane
- Lining: 84% recycled polyamide, 16% elastane
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping in France, The Netherlands and Belgium fro orders over €50,-
- Free returns in the Netherlands & Belgium
- International Shipping available to Europe, USA and Australia. Costs will be calculated at checkout
- Please read our FAQ for details on delivery times and costs
- We accept unworn returns within 30 days of receipt. Please read our FAQ for details
MADE TO INSPIRE CONFIDENCE
Now why should you drop your style when hitting the water? Exactly, no reason whatsoever!
We're on a mission to inspire confidence in your water adventure.
WALLIEN is recognised by many (fashion) media for the unique combination of superb style with great functionality and fit.
PLANET AND HUMAN FRIENDLY
This item is constructed from the most sustainable fabrics we can find.
Both the outside fabric and the lining are sourced in Italy and constructed from recycled materials. The yarn is produced from regenerated plastic bottles or recovered ocean plastics (like fishnets).
It is then made in a small family atelier in Portugal audited by us to ensure fair labour. In addition, we aim to minimise transport pollution by sourcing all materials close to the factory.
Next your items is delivered to you in recyclable packaging.
Go out on the water, be assured you take care of our planet and future generations.
DESIGNED FOR ENDLESS WATER FUN
Your items are designed with meticulous attention to detail at our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, using materials with the best water performance available and the highest quality components.
Then they go through many design iterations with experts to make sure we find the optimal fit.
Next, they are fiercely water tested on flexibility, warmth and protection, before the best artisanal ateliers manufacture them by hand.
This way, you can be confident your items are ready for all the water fun that you'll throw at them for many years.