Bikini Bottom Active - Sea Foam
This is our most supportive sports bikini bottom! This high waist bikini brief has a comfortable fit and great coverage. The recycled fabric feels very soft, offers excellent sun protection and holds its shape and color for a long time.
Featuring an elegant and functional glossy, ribbed structure, this retro yellow bikini bottom will be your favourite in no time.
With its lightweight design, super-soft feel and lack of metal parts, this is also your ultimate wetsuit companion.
Mix and match with our matching bikini top or any other WALLIEN bikini top.
- Use the "What's My Size" button for the most accurate size recommendation based on your body measurements.
- Alternatively you can use the size chart in the next tab below.
- Want to know what item fits your body type the best? Check out our Fit Guide.
- Our model is 1.80 m and is wearing size S.
- This product fits true to size.
- If you want more coverage, go one size up.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to measure
- Material: 90% recycled polyamide, 10% elastane
- Lining: 84% recycled polyamide, 16% elastane
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping in France, The Netherlands and Belgium fro orders over €50,-
- Free returns in the Netherlands & Belgium
- International Shipping available to Europe, USA and Australia. Costs will be calculated at checkout
- Please read our FAQ for details on delivery times and costs
- We accept unworn returns within 30 days of receipt. Please read our FAQ for details
BUILT FOR WATERSPORTS
This Essential Sports Bikini Line is designed for surfers and other watersporters and offers a unique set of features:
- Super-soft feel
- Durable eco-friendly fabrics
- No pads that soak up water
- No metal parts
- Gives support in all the right places
- Excellent sun protection
- Built to last
DESIGNED FOR ENDLESS WATER FUN
Your items are designed with meticulous attention to detail at our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, using materials with the best water performance available and the highest quality components.
Then they go through many design iterations with experts to make sure we find the optimal fit.
Next, they are fiercely water tested on flexibility, warmth and protection, before the best artisanal ateliers manufacture them by hand.
This way, you can be confident your items are ready for all the water fun that you'll throw at them for many years.
PLANET AND HUMAN FRIENDLY
This bikini is constructed from the most sustainable fabrics we can find. The outside fabric and the lining are sourced in Italy and constructed from recycled materials. The yarn is produced from regenerated plastic bottles or recovered ocean plastics (like fishnets).
It is then made in a small family atelier in Portugal audited by us to ensure fair labour. In addition, we aim to minimise transport pollution by sourcing all materials close to the atelier.
And it's delivered to you in recyclable packaging.
We make your shipment carbon-neutral by funding innovative companies that pull carbon dioxide (CO2) out of the atmosphere and store it.
Go out on the water, be assured you take care of our planet and future generations.
CREATING SURF FASHION
Now why should you drop your style when hitting the water? Exactly, no reason whatsoever!
We're on a mission to inspire confidence in your next surf adventure.
WALLIEN is recognised by many (fashion) media for the unique combination of superb style with great functionality and fit.