A brand new wave
of water wear
WALLIEN CREATES UNIQUE WATERSPORT PIECES FOR WOMEN AROUND THE WORLD.
THE COLLECTION CONSISTS OF LIMITED EDITION DESIGNS USING SUSTAINABLE AND DURABLE MATERIALS.
FOUNDED IN AMSTERDAM BY MADELEINE AND OLIVIER WALLIEN THE BRAND REPRESENTS THEIR LOVE FOR OUR PLANET, WATER AND DESIGN.
WALLIEN NURTURES A HEALTHY AND FREE LIFESTYLE.
We’re combining fashion and function. Vivid designs and hand-sculpted models combine elegant style with great fit that inspire confidence for your next water adventure.
Suitable for an occasional day at the beach and perfect for various watersport occasions.
Highly flexible for active movement with ultimate UV protection. All of our pieces were co-designed and tested by water sport enthusiasts
than sorry 💚
Fashion is a one the most polluting industries, so we take our responsibility and are taking steps every day to lower our environmental impact:
- Our neoprene is made of limestone, making it more durable than the traditional oil based neoprene.
- Our swim wear are made from recycled plastics like soda bottles and recovered ocean plastics (eg fish nets)
- We limit transport pollution by only working with manufacturers close to our distribution warehouse.
- We only work with manufacturers that provide good working conditions for their employees.
- You're garments are shipped in recyclable packagin.
Made in europe
High quality, ethical and local.
All our products are meticulously designed by Madeleine Wallien in our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. We source most of our fabrics from the best suppliers in Europe. And our garments are produced by the best artisanal ateliers in Europe.
This results in high quality pieces that are ethically manufactured. Designed in Amsterdam, Made in Europe.
Hand made for you with love from us ❤️