Nikki van Dijk Wetsuit (3/2) - Eternal Ruby
This award-winning full wetsuit is designed for functionality in all conditions. Co-designed by Madeleine Wallien and our favourite Aussie pro-surfer, Nikki Van Dijk. Perfectly cut to the female form and packed with industry-leading features and premium materials, this suit feels like a second skin and guarantees water fun for years to come. We serve it up in a unique Ruby color accented with white side panels for a super flattering look.
Surfing / Kiteboarding / Windsurfing / Standup paddling
STILL NOT SURE?
Check out our Women's Wetsuit Guide here.
- Free shipping to UK, FR, DE, SP, PT, IE, NL, BE for orders over €50,-
- Paid shipping available to other countries in the EU and USA
Returns / Exchange
- Comfortably try your items at home for 30 days after receipt
- Return or exchange them for any reason
- Risk free - 100% of your original payment will be refunded
Please use the "Get Help" button for the optimal size recommendation based on your body type.
Only use the size chart below for reference:
For reference: Our model is 1.70 m and 55 kg and is wearing size US6.
See why our suits are the best:
For women, by women
Cut to the female form
unlike our competitors who design on male bodies first and then “pink it, and shrink it” as they say - you will notice the difference
Barely there comfort
Feels like a second skin
the finest quality neoprene, soft fabrics and intricate sewing techniques deliver ‘barely there’ comfort and full range of movement
We respect the environment
Better for the planet
by using earth-mined limestone and high-quality components, the lifespan of your wetsuit is extended, and the carbon footprint is significantly lowered
SUPERIOR DURABILITY AND COMFORT
DESIGNED FOR MANY YEARS OF WATER FUN
Our award winning suits are co-designed and used by water sport pros for functionality in all conditions. High quality components and materials backed by our 1-year no-nonsense warranty guarantee water fun for years to come.
- Premium limestone neoprene
- Super stretch, feather-soft fabric
- Strategically placed panels
- Corrosion resistant zipper
- Reinforced stress points
- Fully taped GBS seams
PACKED WITH FEATURES
Our suits are packed with features to increase functionality and comfort.
- Sturdy chest zipper with safety closure and pull cord
- Key pocket on leg with elastic cord
- Durable and flexible supratex knee pads
- Anti-slip tape on arm opening
- Easy entry system with wide opening
- Rash free and tangle free collar
"It wears like a second skin. It's super comfortable and much more flexible than the other wetsuits we tested. The fit is perfectly cut for women"
AWARD WINNING DESIGN
Our wetsuits have been tested by 4 x European Champ Alizé Arnaud for Surf Session; the largest surf mag in France.
WE TOOK ALL 3 PRIZES!
We aren’t boastful at WALLIEN but for a young company this was a pretty big deal.
Built with Glued and Blind Stitched Seams
This intricate technique first glues the neoprene panels to each other before adding the stitch. The needle penetrates the neoprene only halfway, keeping it waterproof.
For additional waterproofing and comfort, all seams are covered on the inside with stretchy neoprene split tape.
Combined with high-stretch thread and a double stitch method, this technique guarantees unparalleled flexibility with excellent insulation.
OPTIMUM OF COMFORT AND DURABILITY
JAPANESE LIMESTONE NEOPRENE
We use Limestone neoprene from Yamamoto in Japan. It is a significantly ‘cleaner’ product than its petrochemical counterpart and is widely regarded as the most premium neoprene available.
Our wetsuits last 3 times longer than petroleum alternatives, so fewer wetsuits end up in landfills.
- Limitless limestone reserves
- Manufactured using renewable resources
- Infused with vegetable oil
- Exceptional range of movement
- Extraordinary insulation
- Lower neoprene fatigue
IT'S IN EVERYTHING WE DO
WE ARE DRIVEN BY A SINCERE RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
We want to ensure that ocean life is conserved. It’s the lifeblood that generates half the oxygen on our precious, beautiful planet. So every day we strive to have the lowest environmental impact. Our efforts include:
- Applying long lasting materials
- Designing evergreen products
- Corn-based bio-degradable bags
- Recycled shipment boxes
- Carbon neutral deliveries
- Funding ocean conservation