Bikini Bottom Triangle - Black Ocean
This is your eco friendly California style triangle bottom, that you can make wider or smaller, just as you like. You can wear it high or low on the hips. The recycled fabric feels very soft, offers excellent sun protection and holds its shape and color for a long time. Featuring an elegant and functional glossy, ribbed structure, this black bikini is your instant favorite!
Mix and match with our matching bikini top or any other WALLIEN bikini top.
SUSTAINABLE PRODUCT ♻️
- Both the outside fabric as well as the lining are constructed from recycled materials.
- The yarn is produced from regenerated plastic bottles and/or recovered ocean plastics (like fish nets).
- Made in a family atelier in Portugal to ensure fair labour.
- Material: 90% recycled polyamide, 10% elastane
- Lining: 84% recycled polyamide, 16% elastane
- Soft and ultra-stretchy fabric
- Excellent UV protection (UPF50+)
- Use the "What's My Size" button for the most accurate size recommendation based on your body measurements.
- Alternatively you can use the size chart in the next tab below.
- Want to know what item fits your body type the best? Check out our Fit Guide.
- Our model is 1.80 m and is wearing size S.
- This product fits true to size.
- If you want more coverage, go one size up.
|Size||Chest (cm)||Hips (cm)|
How to measure
Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping to UK, FR, DE, NL and BE for orders over €50,-
- Paid shipping available to other countries in Europe, USA and Australia. Costs will be calculated at checkout
- Please read our FAQ for details on delivery times and costs
Returns / Exchange
- Comfortably try your items at home for 30 days after receipt
- Return or exchange them for any reason
- Risk free - 100% of your original payment will be refunded
- Return shipping is free for orders in NL and BE.
Return shipping for items on sale and orders outside NL and BE are not covered by us.
Items should be returned unused, unwashed, and with all labels and hygiene stickers (swimwear only) still attached. Items that do not meet these criteria cannot be refunded.
MADE TO INSPIRE CONFIDENCE
Now why should you drop your style when hitting the water? Exactly, no reason whatsoever!
We're on a mission to inspire confidence in your water adventure.
WALLIEN is recognised by many (fashion) media for the unique combination of superb style with great functionality and fit.
PLANET AND HUMAN FRIENDLY
This item is constructed from the most sustainable fabrics we can find.
Both the outside fabric and the lining are sourced in Italy and constructed from recycled materials. The yarn is produced from regenerated plastic bottles or recovered ocean plastics (like fishnets).
It is then made in a small family atelier in Portugal audited by us to ensure fair labour. In addition, we aim to minimise transport pollution by sourcing all materials close to the factory.
Next your items is delivered to you in recyclable packaging.
We make your shipment carbon-neutral by funding innovative companies that pull carbon dioxide (CO2) out of the atmosphere and store it.
Go out on the water, be assured you take care of our planet and future generations.
DESIGNED FOR ENDLESS WATER FUN
Your items are designed with meticulous attention to detail at our Headquarters in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, using materials with the best water performance available and the highest quality components.
Then they go through many design iterations with experts to make sure we find the optimal fit.
Next, they are fiercely water tested on flexibility, warmth and protection, before the best artisanal ateliers manufacture them by hand.
This way, you can be confident your items are ready for all the water fun that you'll throw at them for many years.