Bikini Top Triangle - Mystery Waters
This is your perfect eco friendly California-style triangle top that you can make wider or more narrow, just as you like. Wear it upside-down for a cute alternative look. It features removable pads and adjustable straps. The recycled fabric feels very soft, offers excellent sun protection and holds its shape and color for a long time. The deep purple and textured fabric look great on both darker and lighter skin colors. This is going to be your goto bikini this year. Mix and match with our matching bikini bottom or any other WALLIEN bikini bottom.
- Free Shipping on orders over €50/£50/$50 to UK, NL, IE, FR, DE, SP, PT, IT, BE, US
- Paid shipping available to other EU countries
- Comfortably try out your fit at home
- Return or exchange it for any reason within 30 days of receipt
- Free Return label from us for EU countries, UK and US
- Risk free - 100% of your original payment will be refunded
Free return shipping excludes items on sale and orders outside EU countries, UK, US
For our full shipping and returns policy, check out our FAQ
Italian fabric made from recycled ocean and industrial plastics. Super flexible with incredible hand feel.
Great breathability, ultrachlorine resistant and excellent sun protection (UPF 50+)
Please use the "Get Help" button for the optimal size recommendation based on your body type.
Only use the size chart below for reference:
How to measure
IT'S IN EVERYTHING WE DO
WE ARE DRIVEN BY A SINCERE RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
We want to ensure that ocean life is conserved. It’s the lifeblood that generates half the oxygen on our precious, beautiful planet. So every day we strive to have the lowest environmental impact. Amongst other things, we do this by:
- Applying long lasting materials in our products
- Designing evergreen products to avoid end-of-season discards
- Packing your wetsuit in corn-based bio-degradable bags
- Shipping your order in boxes from recycled material
- Ensuring carbon neutral transport
- Funding and boosting ocean conservation activities
MADE FROM FISHING NETS
ITALIAN RECYCLED FABRICS
We use sustainable techno-fabric, made in Italy of a ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that turns waste problems into water sports products.
- Made from fishing nets and pre-costumer waste
- Unique mix of muscular compression and comfort
- Twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan creams
- Exceptional range of movement