Swimsuit Halter - Night Swimming
This eye-catching swimsuit strikes an attractive balance between stylish and unique. Featuring a shiny grey hue, it's crafted from sustainable, buttery-soft recycled fabric for superb sun protection. The fabric retains its shape and hue for extended periods, making it the ideal choice for beach or pool days. An enviable staple for the summer season.
- Free shipping to UK, FR, DE, SP, PT, IE, NL, BE for orders over €50,-
- Paid shipping available to other countries in the EU and USA
Returns / Exchange
- Comfortably try your items at home for 30 days after receipt
- Return or exchange them for any reason
- Risk free - 100% of your original payment will be refunded
Please use the "Get Help" button for the optimal size recommendation based on your body type.
Only use the size chart below for reference:
How to measure
Italian fabric made from recycled ocean and industrial plastics. Super flexible with incredible hand feel.
Great breathability, ultrachlorine resistant and excellent sun protection (UPF 50+)
IT'S IN EVERYTHING WE DO
WE ARE DRIVEN BY A SINCERE RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
We want to ensure that ocean life is conserved. It’s the lifeblood that generates half the oxygen on our precious, beautiful planet. So every day we strive to have the lowest environmental impact. Amongst other things, we do this by:
- Applying long lasting materials in our products
- Designing evergreen products to avoid end-of-season discards
- Packing your wetsuit in corn-based bio-degradable bags
- Shipping your order in boxes from recycled material
- Ensuring carbon neutral transport
- Funding and boosting ocean conservation activities
MADE FROM FISHING NETS
ITALIAN RECYCLED FABRICS
We use sustainable techno-fabric, made in Italy of a ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that turns waste problems into water sports products.
- Made from fishing nets and pre-costumer waste
- Unique mix of muscular compression and comfort
- Twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan creams
- Exceptional range of movement