Bikini Bottom Active - Sea Foam
This is our most supportive sports bikini bottom! This high waist bikini brief has a comfortable fit and great coverage. The recycled fabric feels very soft, offers excellent sun protection and holds its shape and color for a long time. Featuring an elegant and functional glossy, ribbed structure, this retro yellow bikini bottom will be your favourite in no time. With its lightweight design, super-soft feel and lack of metal parts, this is also your ultimate wetsuit companion. Mix and match with our matching bikini top or any other WALLIEN bikini top.
Surfing / Kiteboarding / Windsurfing / Standup paddling / Snorkeling
- Free Shipping to select countries
- Comfortably try out your item at home
- Return or exchange it for any reason within 30 days of receipt
- Free Return label from us
- Risk free - 100% of your original payment will be refunded
- Free shipping applies to orders over €50,- to UK, FR, DE, SP, PT, IE, NL, BE
- Paid shipping available for other EU countries + the USA
- Free return shipping excludes items on sale and orders outside EU / UK
Please use the "Get Help" button for the optimal size recommendation based on your body type.
Only use the size chart below for reference:
How to measure
Italian fabric made from recycled ocean and industrial plastics. Super flexible with incredible hand feel.
Great breathability, ultrachlorine resistant and excellent sun protection (UPF 50+)
SUPERIOR DURABILITY AND COMFORT
DESIGNED FOR MANY YEARS OF WATER FUN
This Sports Bikini line is co-designed and used by water sport pros for functionality in all conditions. High quality components and materials guarantee water fun for years to come.
- Italian recycled fabrics
- Super stretch, feather-soft, breathable
- Lined to avoid see through
- No metal parts
- Excellent sun protection (UPF50+)
- Chlorine and sun screen resistant
IT'S IN EVERYTHING WE DO
WE ARE DRIVEN BY A SINCERE RESPECT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
We want to ensure that ocean life is conserved. It’s the lifeblood that generates half the oxygen on our precious, beautiful planet. So every day we strive to have the lowest environmental impact. Amongst other things, we do this by:
- Applying long lasting materials
- Designing evergreen products
- Corn-based bio-degradable bags
- Recycled shipment boxes
- Carbon neutral deliveries
- Funding ocean conservation
MADE FROM FISHING NETS
ITALIAN RECYCLED FABRICS
We use sustainable techno-fabric, made in Italy of a ECONYL® regenerated Nylon that turns waste problems into water sports products.
- Made from fishing nets and pre-costumer waste
- Unique mix of muscular compression and comfort
- Twice as resistant to chlorine and suntan creams
- Exceptional range of movement